FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Best Of Kylie

This is my own personal take on my top 30 Kylie tracks in no particular order.
In celebration of her 25 year career, I decided to put a 'Best Of' compilation together.
Here are my choices!
ENJOY!


Can't Get You Out Of My Head
What Do I Have To Do?
On A Night Like This
The One
Get Outta My Way
Step Back In Time
Spinning Around
In Your Eyes
The Locomotion
Better The Devil You Know
Your Disco Needs You
Love At First Sight
Wow
Hand On Your Heart
All The Lovers
Disco Down
I Believe In You
Turn It Into Love
In My Arms
Come Into My World
Slow
Confide In Me
Breathe
Red Blooded Woman
Shocked (DNA Mix)
Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi
Light Years
The Winner Takes It All (feat. Dannii Minogue)
Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
I Should Be So Lucky



K25 (Jack's Megamix)


No comments:

Post a Comment